For those that know me, know my love for s’mores
So here is another way to enjoy. I saw this on Pinterest and knew I had to give it a try
My PWO calls for 200calories with a range of carbs. So if your plan has more or less this is easily adaptable to fit anyone’s plan.
• Ice cream cones; sugar or waffle
• Marshmallows; mini or regular (just break into small pieces)
• Morsels: chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch chips, any will do
1. Preheat (toaster) oven to 400
2. Fill cones with marshmallows and morsels; wrap in foil
3. Place in oven for 7-10min; unwrap (the contents will be hot so be cautious)
4. **Optional**Place under (toaster oven) broiler for 90sec for a more “roasted” look; as this is what I did.
You can even do this on a grill, just not over direct flame. Great for camping too!
I was able to find gluten free cones that were only 12 calories each and 2g of carbs (volume bonus)
here is the website I found to make these http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/2015/05/26/smores-campfire-cones/